Just another queer, dear.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

one foot in the closet

I don't know if I could ever be completely out. It seems like there will always be people I don't want to (or can't) tell I'm queer. My grandparents, friends from church, co-workers...
Perhaps I'd change my mind if I ever had a girlfriend... but who knows.

I wish I could tell my dad... my mom and sister already know so he's the only member of my immediate family who doesn't have a clue... but perhaps it's best to keep it that way for now. He's so heterocentric that the notion probably hasn't crossed his mind...

Thinking about all this makes me sad...

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Jak said...

It's all good baby doll. I mean life goes on right? And thier ignorence will pass with love and if it doesn't they will see someday that you are still you and none of that has changed.

I went through the same thing...
I feel for you.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home