Just another queer, dear.

Friday, May 04, 2007

oh, woe.

Why now?
I have just gotten to know this girl really well. We're really starting to click and I think she's awesome and totally cute and I think she kinda likes me too.
But she's a senior and graduating and leaving, and after this week who knows when and if I'll ever see her again.

I finally find someone I could see myself with, and it's doomed from the start.

She wants to hang out later this week, so hopefully we will and maybe I can tell her how sad I am she's leaving and maybe... something will happen.
But maybe not.

I feel I shouldn't dare to hope...

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Jak said...

Gosh, Life's a bitch Isn't it?
How did that go? And I hear ya. But it's for a reason...Maybe that one is still out there waiting for you...

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home